Technical Support : HWAQ
In 2023, the global production of expanded PTFE microporous membranes will increase to 11,256 km2
Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membrane (e-PTFE) is a microporous membrane formed by expansion and stretching of polytetrafluoroethylene as raw material.
1. The production of expanded PTFE microporous membranes increased from 9,349 km2 in 2012 to 11,202 km2 in 2016, with an average growth rate of over 4.62%. In the world, North America and Europe are the world's main manufacturing and consumer markets. Gore, Clark, Saint-Gobain and Donaldson are the world's leading manufacturers of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membranes.
2. The key raw material of expanded PTFE microporous membrane is PTFE. With the development of the expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membrane industry, raw material manufacturers also benefit from the expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membrane to a certain extent.
3. This industry is affected by policies, so we must pay attention to the policies of different countries.
4. It is predicted that the global production of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membranes will increase to 11,256 km2 in 2023. By 2023, the global expanded polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membrane used in medical applications will increase to 2,712 kilometer square meters, and the amount used in chemical applications will increase to 2,148 kilometer square meters.
5. We tend to think that this industry is now mature and consumption growth will show a slow upward curve. In terms of product prices, as competition intensifies, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the future. In addition, the price gap between different brands will gradually narrow. In addition, gross profit margin will fluctuate.