Copyright © HUZHOU SENNUO FLUORINE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Technical Support : HWAQ
(1). Instructions for use
1. Avoid contact with shaped objects and do not touch the film.
2. Wear gloves or gloves when operating.
3. Do not wash or reuse.
(2) Matters needing attention
1. There should be a small hole with a diameter of 2-3mm in the middle of the barrel lid to ensure that the gas in the bottle can be smoothly transferred to the outside world.
2. The bottle cannot be inverted for a long time. The inverted liquid will block the porous pores, resulting in no air permeability.
3. The outer layer of the shell cannot be wrapped on the film and cannot be covered by liquid, otherwise the air cannot penetrate.
4. There must be no burrs in the perforation of the lid, otherwise it will penetrate the membrane and cause liquid leakage.