Copyright © HUZHOU SENNUO FLUORINE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Technical Support : HWAQ
The protective gas-permeable membrane without adhesive is a welded waterproof and breathable membrane, which can usually be welded with PBT or PBT plus glass fiber shell, PC, ABS, PA or PA plus glass fiber shell, etc. by hot pressing, ultrasonic wave and high frequency welding. Designed to protect sealed enclosures and equipment from particles, water, oil, and other liquids without negatively affecting their operation.
Efficient dust removal; ventilation and pressure balance; no need for expensive airtight seals; waterproof, oil and other liquids; oil-proof grade from 1 to 8; IP grade from IP44 to IP67 / IP68; standard and custom sizes and shapes Optional.
The breathable membrane without adhesive backing contains white or black ePTFE membrane, woven fabric, non-woven fabric and extruded materials such as nylon, polyester, polypropylene and polyester / polyethylene.
* Available with hydrophobic, oleophobic and sound-transmitting materials
* Thickness: 0.1 ~ 25mm
* Continuous working temperature range: -40 ~ 149 ° C
* The minimum filtration efficiency on 0.1μm micron particles is 99.97%
* Material properties table can be provided upon request
Instructions for use and installation
* Wear gloves or use round tweezers when handling waterproof and breathable products
* The installation surface should be kept clean and free of oil, particles and other contaminants
* Waterproof and breathable products should be installed on a flat vertical surface, where liquid or other contaminants will not gather
* When using the automatic installation machine, please follow the machine instructions
* For manual installation of the product, the release paper below the waterproof and breathable product needs to be rolled during use until the product is peeled from the release paper to an easy-to-pick state
* Try to avoid prying off the product from the release paper or folding the product, otherwise the product may be damaged