Technical Support : HWAQ
1. Long-term use temperature -200-260 degrees, excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient among plastics, and good electrical properties, and its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature Influence, known as the "Plastic King".
2. In a transparent or semi-transparent state, the higher the crystallinity, the worse the transparency. The raw materials are mostly powdered resins or concentrated dispersions, which have extremely high molecular weights and are thermoplastic polymers with high crystallinity.
1. Crystal material, low moisture absorption.
2. Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and produce corrosive gas during decomposition.
3. Powdered resin is often molded by powder metallurgy and sintered. The sintering temperature is 360-380 degrees, and cannot exceed 475 degrees. Emulsion resin is usually processed by cold extrusion and then sintering, which can form an anticorrosive layer on the surface of the article. If the product is required to have transparency and good toughness, rapid cooling should be adopted. It can also be extruded, and can extrude tubes, rods, and profiles.
4. The viscosity of PTFE melt is very high, and the volume viscosity decreases with the increase of shear stress, showing its non-Newtonian fluid characteristics.
5. Secondary processing, can be hot-pressed composite, welding, bonding, reinforcement, mechanical processing, etc. to make the final product.