Technical Support : HWAQ
1. Different attributes
(1) PTFE is polytetrafluoroethylene, a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene, which belongs to Teflon;
(2) PTEE is also polytetrafluoroethylene, which belongs to thermoplastic elastomer.
2. Different performance
(1) PTFE uses modified PTFE as the main raw material, adding inorganic fillers such as chromium trioxide can be made into wear-resistant coatings, etc., can be used continuously at 260 ℃, has a maximum operating temperature of 290-300 ℃, very low friction Coefficient, good wear resistance and excellent chemical stability.
(2) In addition to the molten alkali metal, PTEE is hardly corroded by any chemical reagents. For example, boiled in concentrated sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, or even in aqua regia, its weight and performance have no change, and it is almost insoluble in all solvents, only slightly soluble in all alkanes (about 0.1g / 100g) above 300 ℃. PTFE is non-hygroscopic, non-flammable, and extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet rays, so it has excellent weather resistance.
3. Different applications
(1) Because of its very good performance, PTFE is used in atomic energy, national defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, machinery, instrumentation, instrumentation, construction, textile, metal surface treatment, pharmaceutical, medical, textile, food, metallurgy, etc Widely used in industry as high and low temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant materials, insulating materials, anti-sticking coatings, etc., has a wide range of applications.
(2) PTFE has applications in sealing.