Copyright © HUZHOU SENNUO FLUORINE MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Technical Support : HWAQ
1) Preparation of raw materials; ingredients: pure F4 products, raw F4 fine resin, crushed and sieved
2) Mold preparation: wipe clean with alcohol, there is no rust or attachment in the mold
3) Weigh, according to the formula G=PV (where G is the amount of feed, P is the density of the preform (2.18g/cm3) and V is the product volume).
4) Feeding: Distribute F4 resin evenly on the entire pressing surface.
5) Preforming (pressing): Calculate the gauge pressure of the press according to the formula, and set the gauge pressure of the press. To suppress
6) Demoulding and trimming: take the semi-finished product out of the mold, trim its surface to make the surface smooth and the edges neat. Ready to shape.
7) Sintering: Put the semi-finished product into the sintering furnace slowly, put it in an appropriate amount, and heat it up to about 390 degrees for one hour, and then keep it warm for one hour. After about four hours, it will start to cool down. After about four hours, it will reach the room temperature and proceed to the finished product Out of the oven, the final shape is completed.
The application of PTFE in sealing materials is not only for sealing gaskets, but also for packing and soft packing.